Monday 21 July 2014

Your Coffee Morning Starts Here

Thirteen years has passed since my wonderful Grandma died of cancer, and since then I've never really done anything to help cancer charities. With the circumstances just about right, it was time for me to support the amazing work these organisations do.

A few weeks ago I decided to join the Macmillan community and be part of their 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning' fundraiser on September 26th, 2014. 

This is my journey as a host of one such event in Kent, England. You may find this blog useful if you have signed up as a fellow host, or are thinking of doing so in the future. I'm sure to make mistakes or even uncover some amazing tips, so you can guarantee yours will be a much bigger success!

Front cover of the free Coffee Morning kit sent by Macmillan.






No comments:

Post a Comment